To members and friends,
This is a reminder that our next Central NY Izaak Walton Chapter Meeting is on Tuesday April 26 at 7:00 PM at the Fayetteville-Manlius Rod & Gun Club.
Major items covered will be:
1. Status of Hydrofracking Issues
2. Adult Stream Monitoring
3. Stream Restoration Projects
4. New Initiatives and Future Plans for Project Watershed
5. Our Participation in Upcoming Events
a. Women in Nature - April 30
b. State Division Meeting -- April 30
c. Onondaga Lake Carp Tournament - June 25
d. Onondaga Lake Family Fishing Day - June 26b.
6. Planning for Annual Picnic which includes:
a. Election of Officers
b. Approval of By-Laws
Let's all try to make this meeting. Mat Webber will have much to say about the big and exciting changes to Project Watershed and to the future of stream monitoring in Central NY and other areas of the state.
Post a Comment