Next Chapter Meeting and Project Watershed Meeting
1) Project Watershed Meeting - Monday 3:30, Nov 28.
2) CNY Chapter Meeting - Tuesday, 7:00 pm , Nov 29.
Chapter Meeting Agenda
Our agenda will be a wrap up of Chapter activities accomplished this past year, and making plans for Chapter projects & activities in the coming year. As a Chapter, we accomplished a lot in 2016, but there's plenty of challenges for next year with a new administration. Also to be discussed will be a letter sent County Legislator Plochocki on a proposal for passage of legislation creating an Onondaga Watershed Advisory Council or Board.
Agenda for Project Watershed Board Meeting November 28
Ska-Nonh Center, Liverpool
1. 2016 Stream Surveys Summary
2. Report on Creek Freaks – YARE Workshops in Morrisville and Shackleton Point
3. Young Naturalist Program Update and Onondaga Creek Field Trip
4. Cornell Cooperative Extension Programs Update
5. Completion of Beartrap-Ley Creek GLRI Project
6. Request from Lake Keuka Chapter for Stream Survey Information
7. Citizen Water Quality Monitoring in New York State
Post a Comment